March 2019 we introduced our Site Agents strategy, fast forward to 2020 with the challenges and changes our industry has faced our agents have advanced to taking on more roles and responsibilities.
Site Agents Benefits:
- Ownership & Accountability for Their Own Projects
- Direct to Site Travel / Time Efficiency
- Effective Communication with Customers, Ensuring They Are Happy with The Progress of Their Project
- One Point of Contact for Their Project
- Kept Informed About the Work We Are Doing and Why
- Familiar Face, Approachable and Knowledgeable About Their Whole Project
Walker Group Benefits:
- Teams Taking Ownership and Responsibility for Their Work
- Teams Have More Motivation and Take Pride in Their Projects
- Alleviates Other Members of The Group to Focus on Their Projects.
Mark is 1 of 9 of our trusted site agents who first came to us as a Plumber and over the years has progressed to become one of our proactive site agents managing a diverse portfolio of projects from remedial works to insurance projects to private client work.