Small Works Phase 2
Client: Adair Paxton Location: West Yorkshire
Following completion of Phase 1: water ingress to ground floor apartments from balconies, works has now started on Phase 2 of the projects.
We are now working on the next apartment block, stripping down the boundary block walls on the balcony above.
Scope of Works:
- Provide independent scaffold to front elevation
- Provide temporary protection, externally and internally where needed
- Remove steel balustrade, set aside for refitting later
- Cut out external brickwork, to the apartment and temporary prop as required
- Insert new cavity tray
- Reinstate external brickwork
- Take down and set aside blockwork balcony walls and cappings to either side on balcony and front elevation
- Provide Newton waterproof membrane application to perimeter
- Reinstate balcony walls and perimeter and railings
- Make good internal decoration to hall and bedroom area, including stain stop and 2 coats of emulsion