Roof Repairs, NHBC Project, Leeds
A pair of large Semi Detached houses, works required on both properties, comprising of repairs to all verges, valleys, hips, and ridge tiles.
- Scaffolding to all sides, bridging over the rear conservatory
- Investigative work carried out to find the source of damp and water damage to the roofing
- Flat roof above en-suite to be replaced
- Water ingress to sunroom above bi-fold doors
- Sources of ingress found, damaged material, and leadwork replaced.
When replacing the leadwork, improvements to the valleys support boards had to be carried out by our joiners to allow for tilt fillets, and a dry hip & ridge system was used to provide a robust long-lasting repair.
“After a site consultation with our homeowner, we recommended using Flexim Roof Putty for the verges and valley pointing, as a direct replacement for mortar as Walker Group has been working with this product for 5 years now and find it to be the most effective, durable solution.” [Josh Hobson, Site Manager]