Re-waterproofing Car Park Podium Deck
Location: Parkgate Wirral, North East
Water was leaking through to the lower level of the car park from the podium deck.
Having previous experience of working similar projects, we worked closely with the client to develop new designs and scopes to ensure the best outcome for the project.
Scope Of Works:
- Remove Existing Surface of The Area and Raised Planters
- New Drainage Channels, Materials, Pipes and Filters
- Apply SIKA Waterproofing to Main Structural Slab
- New Surface Laid
- Rebuild Decorative Planters
Car Park Lower Level
- Rust Protection
- Shot Blasting
- Re-application of Fireproof Paint
- Site to The Rear of The Property
- Accessed by a Private Road Down The Side Of Residence
- Off a Busy Coastal Promenade.
Location, safety, resource, and time are factored into the programme of works: from teams to residents, to materials and machinery deliveries, narrow street loading busy with day trippers, locals and cars.
Our site manager remained in constant communication with residents, keeping them informed of the works throughout the project. To ensure their safety and so we caused as little disruption as possible whilst carrying out the necessary works.
If you would like to read more about our specialist skills, you might like to read other restoration and renovation case studies – click here to go to project section Renovation – Walker.Group