Field Fold, West Yorkshire
Duration: March 2018 to full completion May 2019
- Built on the former site of Skelmanthorpe’s Wesleyan Reform Church, Field Fold is a small, modern development of seven properties, varying from two and four-bedroom town houses to a four-bedroom detached house.
- Working with the architect to achieve the maximum development potential appropriate for the site and the area.
- We decided that a timber frame structure would work best with the small site, design and size of the town houses.
Issues to overcome:
- Being a small site in a built up area of the village, co-ordination of our trades was key and with the entrance on very narrow road, good relations with our suppliers gave us the ability to schedule deliveries with smaller vehicles.
- Our building reputation, coupled with the specification of the houses, saw five of the properties sold from plan.